A few things.
1. Pox parties. I dare not put into words my opinion of any parent that would take their child to one. I usually try to maintain a fairly live-and-let-live attitude towards parenting. And I think American parenting has become a rather embarrassing competition sport. But if you think pox parties are a good idea I apologize in advance for my judgments about your judgment.
2. Men who try to hurry past you not so they can hold the door for you, but just so they can beat you in line. This happens to me constantly around here. (I don't know where else it would happen since I am always "around here" but I am inclined to blame it on a lack of manners in my general locale at the moment.) I am carrying a baby carrier, leading another child by the hand, as well as juggling a diaper bag and a purse, and guaranteed some guy pulls into the parking lot, hops out of his car, and books it so that he can be sure to get into the Subway/Panda Express/Walmart check-out line (to name 3 recent examples) ahead of me. And then lets the door slam in my face. And studiously avoids eye contact. You make me think bad words.
3. People who insist on posting blatantly untrue things on Facebook. Snopes.com. Use it. Or any basic internet search. Now I know that 75% of Facebook content would cease to exist if we all followed a basic fact-check-first-then-post policy, but for the love of truth please stop. Theoretically I could also just stop looking at Facebook, but this is just a theory and hasn't been proven.
4. Rompers. Super adorable on babies. Super awkward on adults.
5. Fluff. Why can you not buy it here? How am I supposed to send my kid to school every day with a peanut butter and whipped-sugar sandwich without a local Fluff source?
6. Spiders. Within the last 2 weeks I have found two giant spiders in the house. Well, technically, one was on the door leading from the garage into the house and the other was in the crawl space. Obviously their forces are getting alarmingly close to our actual living quarters. This is a problem because as soon as I find one in said living quarters we will have to move and that sounds like a lot of work.